- Bachelor degree: sustainability management
Video manual on how to register in the Online Application System
1. Create an account in our Online Application System.
2. Complete personal details and educational information.
3. Sign up for the chosen study programme and check if there are any additional requirements/conditions.
4. Make the application fee payment. (details)
5. Upload the necessary documents
Note: If you do not possess the language certificate confirming your English skills please contact the UMCS Admissions Office email@example.com to arrange the online language interview.
6. Send a message using the recruitment system messages module or an email to UMCS Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with information that you finalized your online application and that you would like to start the reviewing procedure. Please include:
- applicant’s name and surname,
- chosen study programme name,
- registration number.
17 April 2023 – the application system opening
September 2023 – deadline for application for tuition-fee studies (or the time when all free spots are taken for the study programme)
Note: You have to check the additional requirements for some programmes (for example when you apply for MA in Intercultural communication in education and the workplace and MA in Graphic Arts).
plac M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5, 20-031 Lublin
e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 81 519 464 828 (Whats App), +48 81 537 58 80